Update on materials of ITWG virtual coffee break with a colleague
This year, ITWG has launched the event „Virtual coffee break with a colleague“ that is accessible for EUROSAI IT Working Group members only. It is a possibility to meet with colleagues in an informal environment and reflect what’s going on with our everyday work.
- On the 26th of October Mr Erik Jonker (Researcher) and Mr Aard-Jan Seppenwoolde (Senior Researcher) from the Netherlands Court of Audit talked about algorithms and corona check app experience. Presentation slides are available here.
- On the 28th of June, Mr João Cardoso (Service Director of Information Systems/Technologies Department) from the Portuguese Court of Auditors shared insights of his recent work.
- On the 13th of May, Mr Mārtiņš Vilmanis (Information System Auditor) from the State Audit Office of Latvia shared experience of the work in the area of IT audit. Presentation slides are available here.
- On the 25th of March, Mr Bernhard Hamberger (Head of Competence Center IT Audit) from Swiss Federal Audit Office shared the experience about “Auditing digital transformation - the Swiss perspective“. Presentation slides are available here.
- On the 21st of February, Mr Štefan Kabátek (Director, Performance Audit Department) from Supreme Audit Office of the Czech Republic gave an overview about “Sharing audit plans and suggestions for eGovernment audit topics - Why do we have different/same priorities and in which areas?“ Presentation slides are available here.
- On the 21st of January, Dr Mark Burford, audit manager (Digital Financial Audit and Audit Technology Support) from National Audit Office, reflected how the UK NAO is seeking to expand its ambition to better leverage IT audit and provided examples of the progress they are making.