e-Seminar "SAIs and the digital turn"
12 November 2020
E-Seminar "“SAIs and the digital turn: Developing IT skills and IT audit capacity” was held on November 12, 2020.
1. Tomorrow of digital government: e-Estonia view - Mr Siim Sikkut, Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
2. Current and future steps for Research and Training Hub - Mr Alvar Nõuakas, EUROSAI ITWG secretariat
3. A role of digital [transformation] strategy for a modern SAI - Mr Miikka Saarteinen, SAI Finland
4. Comprehensive auditing – Challenges in integrating IT into “regular” audits - Mr Frank Scherwa, SAI Germany
5. Data analysis and IT auditing – separate or corresponding topics? - Ms Eli Beate Rødland, SAI Norway
6. Process mining in EU audit: a case study - Mr Zsolt Varga, European Court of Auditors
7. Recruiting and Retaining Skilled IT Auditors: U.S. GAO Case Study - Mr Nick Marinos and Ms Shannin O'Neill, U.S. GAO
8. Update on ITWG activities - Mr Alvar Nõuakas, EUROSAI ITWG secretariat